2020 International Conference on Geotechnical, Civil Architectural and Safety Engineering (GCASE 2020) will be held in Hulun Buir, China during September 25-27, 2020. GCASE 2020 will be hosted by AEIC Academic Exchange Information Center. The conference is an international conference for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of geotechnical, civil architectural and safety engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. We warmly welcome previous and prospected authors submit your new research papers to GCASE 2020, and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world.
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published by E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
*Download Template & Contribute: click
2. Submit to SCI Journal (Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals)
Journal 1：High Temperature Materials and Processes(ISSN: 0334-6455, IF=0.677, Special Issue)
Journal 2：International Journal of Materials and Product Technology(ISSN: 0268-1900, IF=0.714, Special Issue)
Journal 3：Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics(ISSN: 1558-9250, IF=0.814, Special Issue)
Journal 4：Science of Advanced Materials(ISSN: 1947-2935, IF=1.117, Regular Issue)
Journal 5：Ships and Offshore Structures (ISSN: 1744-5302, IF=1.47, Special Issue)
>>Online submission：【SCI online submission】
1) Submission with notes of GCASE-WEI and will enjoy priority in review and acceptance
2) Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
2020 International Conference on Geotechnical, Civil Architectural and Safety Engineering (GCASE 2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send your paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. The paper needs translation, please send to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Foreign authors please send your papers to the email@example.com.
4. Manuscript length should be 4 pages.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.